Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nikola Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: BluestarE3
Or, as one might find in a third-rate Japanese gangsta film: お前はもう死んでいる

Charmingly fitting for a third-rate fraudsta wannabe.

And yes, I know that painful phrase’s real exposure into this era.

• Love
Reactions: Johan
upload_2020-12-30_17-46-51.png

https://twitter.com/InsiderNikola/status/1344402547537182721?s=20

NKLA down 4.51% today, but actual progress has been made on the factory in Arizona, they have started putting up the steel structure:

Here are parts 2 & 3 to the 12/31 update:

He really should just combine them all in to one longer video.

But this shows how small it is compared to Giga Texas. (And it looks to be a single floor.)

Construction on the Nikola factory seems to be taking a siesta:

XFqHtXEg.jpg

Or, as one might find in a third-rate Japanese gangsta film: お前はもう死んでいる

Charmingly fitting for a third-rate fraudsta wannabe.

And yes, I know that painful phrase’s real exposure into this era.

Ah anohter 北斗の拳 connoisseur I see :)

I've been thinking that Nikola was a fraud from the beginning. It's just pretty obvious isn't it?. The PR is way too slick, to many glossy press releases and commercials, the way they piggyback on everything Tesla, even the copy cat name "Nikola", how the IPOed way too early, how there's all talk and no substance. Or as the Swedish saying goes: "Mycket snack och lite hockey" which means "A lot of talk and not much actual hockey [going on]". Anyway, to anyone here who invested and got out and made a quick buck; well done but I'm glad I stayed away from the whole thing.

Videos premise seems to be "knowing nikola was a fraud with no real, proprietary, or functional products or technology" was insider info.

Seems to me a lot of non-insiders knew that :)

Yes indeed! It looked dodgy right from the beginning. The SPAC listing just made it worse.

I will give NKLA credit though. Its stock price boom gave me confidence that there was a legit appetite for EV stocks last year. It is partially why I invested in GP (after doing due diligence) and I'm up 80% so far in it. Thanks Nikola!

They've finally announced the date. 25th February. That is late, I wonder what the hold up is? I mean, the top line of the income statement isn't going to take very long to calculate.

Nikola Corporation Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results and Webcast

I suspect, and I’m not trying to be glib here, that Nikola’s accounting department works as well as the rest of the company. Ie. Not very.

It is late compared to last quarter though. Last quarter they announced on November 9, so this is 16 days later than last quarter. Now, it is also a year end, and their first year end as a public company, so that might be the reason for the delay.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: ReddyLeaf and H Mak