Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nikola Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He talks about those performance based stocks vesting in some tranches provided they hit some milestones? what milestones are they?
Is it these? From DEF 14A:

1621829284416.png

So the stock has to hit those milestones - $25, $40, $55. Until it hits $25, you get nothing, and it is around $12 today.

So if I am reading this right, at this time the company is not spending or has spent any valuable cash on these bonuses, but will when their capitalization grows? No different from how Musk's compensation was laid out?

Reactions: Cosmacelf
So the stock has to hit those milestones - $25, $40, $55. Until it hits $25, you get nothing, and it is around $12 today.

So if I am reading this right, at this time the company is not spending or has spent any valuable cash on these bonuses, but will when their capitalization grows? No different from how Musk's compensation was laid out?
So, in 3 days it hit $15.5, something smell fishy

This is rational for once.

This is rational for once.
“The decision, although non-binding…”

Finally got charged... ;)

This $NKLA story really just shows how many gullible investors are out there that do not have an avenue like TMC for research. I mean, the minute i started digging deeper into T-Milli's history, i knew it was shady AF. Then, you had the Diesel bros pumping the CGI badger just screamed extreme douchery. I'll give T-Milli one thing though, he actually believed what he was spewing ala Gordon Clown Johnson 🤡