Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nikola Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope the judge doesn't agree with you. Although I agree that one's lavish lifestyle would prejudicially affect a jury (what kind of plebian wouldn't hate how the rich live their lives?), that "lifestyle" is part of his grift and is the very evidence of his fraud. The two can not and should not be separated.
I agree...the only reason he has gained any 'wealth' in his lifetime was through defrauding people, starting with his alarm company to Dhybrid to Nikola....they were all frauds and too advantage of unsuspecting people. Now...did those people who bought his dream do enough DD? That is still up in the air.

What baffles me is that it was so evident that Nikola was a fraud from the start....the way he dodged questions and promised ridiculous timelines. My a ha moment came when Cramer interviewed Milton on CNBC on their first 'public' earnings call and he said "I chose to be not present to let my executive team handle the call..." Your first publicly announced earnings call and the CEO/founder is missing from it???

I'm quite certain there is adequate direct evidence of Mr. Milton's fraudulent activities.

They asked to block evidence related to his "wealth, lifestyle, AND spending habits". Much of the evidence of his fraud come from HOW he acquired his "wealth". That should NOT be blocked. Anyone with a modicum of logical thinking can see where this tactic came from.

Reactions: M|S|M MYP
LOL....it'll never end for this dude:

1655935715425.png

I saw this earlier, but without the detail.

He just can't help himself, it would seem.
I will give him one thing....this dude can definitely 'sell' a dream....goes back to the saying my dad used to tell me all the time...."If you keep telling yourself something enough times, even if its not true...you will eventually start believing it is...."

Reactions: JRP3
Reactions: CyberGus

yeah, that's vastly different from convicted.

Did they freeze his assets or is he still free to sell as he wishes? He def will be convicted but what baffles me is that he still has the ability/power to influence decisions in the company.

Some of his assets (something in the 9 figure range last I heard) are frozen by the courts and have been for a while now.

But he hasn't been found guilty of any crimes yet so why would he NOT be free to vote the shares he owns?