Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For or a tech company it's pretty incredible that the site has had to be down whilst the changes are introduced. Any half decent web designers would have built the new website first then swapped it out once it was built and tested. Doesn't bode well for the standard of programming in the car. And remember this is a car that we are being asked to trust with Autopilot!!

Well, as long as the web designer are not writing the AP code, we are all pretty safe then, aren't we? And any half decent web project manager will know that the web front-end is not where the problems happen, but on the back-end, migrating the database and any scripting, which is likely the case here.

I clicked the forum link at 11:30 AM PST on 2/7/2015 and it worked. Last reply in the Model X forum is shown as January 31, 2016.

Posted a comment to the Model X build quality topic and the posting worked.

The major difference appears to be visual. Different font and spacing. No physical changes to the forum and NO editing added.

Enjoy the forums!
You're just messing with us, right? No forum for me.

You're just messing with us, right? No forum for me.
No messing around. The forums are back at Tesla Motors. Here is the top link for discussions:

https://forums.teslamotors.com/forums

To view the Tesla Clubs, be sure to login.

After logging in I am not seeing the private threads icon. Has anyone confirmed if those private threads still exist?

Last edited: