Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Discussion re: Tesla Motors Website & Forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The tesla.com fora have been down for two days. Taking bets on whether they will ever come back, and if so, if Tesla finally brought them into the 2000s of forum design.
It's been up and down, when it's been up they have added several features. Reply button, like button, search box, people were testing posting emojis and that worked but the links weren't working. It might be up to early 2000's level now.

I was on the forums on Tesla's own web site years ago, around the time I got my Roadster, so 2011 or 2012. I found it hard to read and awkward to navigate. I got better information more easily here on TMC. I have not logged into the Tesla forums in years.

Reactions: tmoz
I was on the forums on Tesla's own web site years ago, around the time I got my Roadster, so 2011 or 2012. I found it hard to read and awkward to navigate. I got better information more easily here on TMC. I have not logged into the Tesla forums in years.
Agreed. Plus too many cat fight and rudeness to first time posters who don't phrase their questions to the liking of certain individuals. But I haven't been there in three or four years either, but things might have changed. I don't care. This forum does the job.

Reactions: daniel
The tesla.com fora have been down for two days. Taking bets on whether they will ever come back, and if so, if Tesla finally brought them into the 2000s of forum design.
They are doing a complete overhaul that's been in the works for about 10 months. Personally, I think they are trying to get a lot of the TMC content and purpose back under their control. But the official company line is so that they can improve the user connectivity/experiance.

Reactions: Akikiki
They are doing a complete overhaul that's been in the works for about 10 months. Personally, I think they are trying to get a lot of the TMC content and purpose back under their control. But the official company line is so that they can improve the user connectivity/experiance.
Yep, it's better than it was but now less readable. The new design certainly has not foiled the trolls there, though.