TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

All Model S cars should come with business cards

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by EV2BFREE, Jun 30, 2013.

1. EV2BFREE

EV2BFREE Member

Tesla Motors should include a pack of ~50 business cards with each car sold. Many people have not heard of the Model S and as soon as they see one they want to know more information about the vehicle. What would be a better way then having the car owners have a stack of business cards for Tesla Motors in the glove box?
    Perhaps this image could be on the front:
    tesla model s (1).jpg

2. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

If you look at old threads, some members printed up their own cards to hand out!

3. mgemmell

mgemmell Scottish chap

+1
    Totally agree! Cards with some technical details, plus the web site and sales hotline.
    Also a stack of brochures to hand out, plus QR codes discreetly placed to guide interested people to the web.
    Tesla Motors already know that each car is a rolling advert, and each owner is an unpaid evangelist and sales person. May as well just furnish us with some slick marketing materials and let us get on with the job!

4. leilanimunter

leilanimunter Member

love this image! where did you find it? i just used it on my facebook post on TESLIVE next weekend! hope to see some of you there!

5. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Last year at this time that was the Tesla webpage's main picture.