Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Model X Performance Gone from Tesla New Inventory?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been tracking several Model X Performance cars for the last several weeks on the Tesla website. There were 9 of them available on Sunday in my region, but as of today there are none. It seems unlikely they sold every single Performance car in the last 3 days. Also under "Trim", the radio button to choose Performance or Ludicrous Performance cars is no longer available.

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 8.44.12 AM.png

Did something just change at the start of the new Q? What happened to all of the Performance cars that were available last week?

I noticed they were no longer showing on your website, as well. Has this happened before?

Does that mean they are no longer available? Did they sell them wholesale to another party to make their End of Qtr numbers look good? I am interested in a particular car, but I am unsure how to proceed since it is no longer listed.

Sorry for all the Qs, but I am new to dealing with Tesla's method of selling cars which is much different than all other car companies in the US.

I called my local Tesla store and they said they could see the performance models, but they show they are not available for sale. They also said they do not know when they will become available again. Something seems a little strange that they removed 91 cars from their inventory without giving an explanation to their associates

Reactions: brewcoffee2019
I called my local Tesla store and they said they could see the performance models, but they show they are not available for sale. They also said they do not know when they will become available again. Something seems a little strange that they removed 91 cars from their inventory without giving an explanation to their associates

You will just have to wait for the next EOQ. I bet these S and X cars will sell for even less EOQ2 due to waning sales.

I noticed they were no longer showing on your website, as well. Has this happened before?

Does that mean they are no longer available? Did they sell them wholesale to another party to make their End of Qtr numbers look good? I am interested in a particular car, but I am unsure how to proceed since it is no longer listed.

Sorry for all the Qs, but I am new to dealing with Tesla's method of selling cars which is much different than all other car companies in the US.

Missed some good deals this time around. Next end of Q "sales" should be start/mid of June right?

There's several on other inventory sites with a "buy" button, so my guess is they've just hidden them which knocks them out of ev-cpo.

https://tesla-info.com/US/inventory.html has about 30 MX with Ludicrous listed for the US, bit awkward to see as some are under Ludicrous performance and some under P100D and you have to filter on Ludicrous to see them, I guess a symptom of Tesla renaming them.

teslainventory.teslastats.no/ don't seem to have a ludicrous filter option - I'm not sure what the point of that site is. .