Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All my safety score driving data is gone.....?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I've had a 100 safety score for over a month with a lot of mileage.....then I checked my app a few days ago and it was all gone. I then had a 98 with only 1 day of driving data.... has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix? I'm worried this pushed me to the back of the line for the FSD beta and camera upgrades (late 2016 model s with HW 3.0 and MCU 2 but need the camera upgrades)

I'm attaching an old screenshot of my safety score showing data from Oct 24th forward, and screenshot I just took showing data from Nov 24th forward. Does it just reset every month or something?

Attachments

• old safety score.jpeg
    old safety score.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 78
  • safety score today.jpeg
    safety score today.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 62
...I'm attaching an old screenshot of my safety score showing data from Oct 24th forward, and screenshot I just took showing data from Nov 24th forward. Does it just reset every month or something?

The title "All my safety score driving data is gone.....?" is misleading. It should say "All my 100 safety score driving data is gone.....? Because if it's not 100, like 98... it's still there!

Unfortunately, Tesla is not clear when we can stop driving like a student driver after we achieve a passing score in 7 days.

We can only guess and they can move the goalposts and keep us in the dark.

The title "All my safety score driving data is gone.....?" is misleading. It should say "All my 100 safety score driving data is gone.....? Because if it's not 100, like 98... it's still there!

Unfortunately, Tesla is not clear when we can stop driving like a student driver after we achieve a passing score in 7 days.

We can only guess and they can move the goalposts and keep us in the dark.

Allow me to re-phrase: All my safety score driving data, starting on Oct 24th, was completely deleted (apparently on Nov 23rd) I had a 100 safety score at the time of deletion. I started over with no safety score at all on Nov 24th. That first day starting over, I got a 98 on my drives for the day. And in the few days that have followed, I raised that to a 99 as seen in the 2nd screenshot. I'm trying to find out if this has happened to anyone else, and if there is a way to get all my deleted data back.

It might be a product of the recent global Tesla server outage. If you're using the app to check your safety score, try force quitting the app and restarting, and if that doesn't help, log out and log back in to the app.

Were there any other events on the day you lost your data, for example, a firmware update? Might you have accidentally opted out of the FSD Beta queue and then back in?