Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All New Model S LR Orders Showing Delivery in 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah considering my 19/CF order said June when I ordered and now that config says September or October but my account is blank, pretty much means all unfulfilled orders will probably have the same fate as new orders.

Yeah considering my 19/CF order said June when I ordered and now that config says September or October but my account is blank, pretty much means all unfulfilled orders will probably have the same fate as new orders.
There is NO WAY I am waiting until 2022 for this car. I don’t care how good it is. I’ll gladly take a Taycan and wait for the Supercharger network to open up.

Reactions: Zaker89 and Ramphex
Sky high demand means 'worst'? Surely you jest.

It’s not that demand is sky high, it’s that the car isn’t finished yet. As evidenced by the half-baked specimens rolling off the line.

And yes, it’s ”the worst”. Early reservation holders don’t have their vehicles after almost 8 months. The plaid+ was straight up cancelled. No LR’s with 19’s delivered to customers. The yoke and touch controls are being universally panned. All deliveries ”mysteriously” put on hold for 2 weeks.

Let me know, specifically, what you think was good about the launch?

It’s not that demand is sky high, it’s that the car isn’t finished yet. As evidenced by the half-baked specimens rolling off the line.

And yes, it’s ”the worst”. Early reservation holders don’t have their vehicles after almost 8 months. The plaid+ was straight up cancelled. No LR’s with 19’s delivered to customers. The yoke and touch controls are being universally panned. All deliveries ”mysteriously” put on hold for 2 weeks.

Let me know, specifically, what you think was good about the launch?
Totally agree, horribly botched rollout out itself after multiple delays before it finally started. And here after the start there are lots of concerns; software issues, lack of all features, wheel changes and delays, chip/supply shortages that seem hidden, and overall really poor communication which is the worst part and leads to speculation. This along with the horrid automated estimator online really gives a bad experience to customers.

FWIW, they do talk about some of their struggles in the earnings call. I'd surmise the hold was due to various validations.

Attachments

• E7TIA-FX0AAWOvr.jpg
    E7TIA-FX0AAWOvr.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: travwill