Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All of the rubber window seals are disintegrating on my 2 yr old Model S. Anyone also have this problem?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a September 2020 Model S and don't have that problem.

Maybe it's (at least partially) related to the environment where you live. I live in San Diego and car is mostly parked in a garage.
Ok, thanks. I live in Brussels, Belgium and the car is parked outside. We never had that problem with any of our previous cars, which were much cheaper.

All of the rubber window seals are disintegrating on my 2 yr old Model s.
A one-sentence description of your problem with no supporting photos is never a good way to solicit good-faith answers, especially with such a dramatic title. Some could characterize your post as clickbait. It certainly has all of signs - brand new user account for a 2-year owner, one sentence post, dramatically negative title, no accompanying photos. A photo will not only support your post, but it also gives readers a sense of the degree of damage so they can respond accordingly.

A one-sentence description of your problem with no supporting photos is never a good way to solicit good-faith answers, especially with such a dramatic title. Some could characterize your post as clickbait. It certainly has all of signs - brand new user account for a 2-year owner, one sentence post, dramatically negative title, no accompanying photos. A photo will not only support your post, but it also gives readers a sense of the degree of damage so they can respond accordingly.
Ok, sorry, I'm new at this. I honestly have this problem and was told the 4 year guarantee doesn't apply. Will try to attach a picture.

Reactions: mangrove79