Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All open positions @ Tesla careers reposted this week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lklundin

Oct 10, 2014
Bavaria
To get a feel for where and what Tesla's coming activities are, I have been monitoring tesla.com/careers for some time.

As of today, all open positions are dated either today or yesterday.

The descriptions of the job categories have also changed and for the different job categories, Tesla has also introduced new sub-categories, e.g. 'Delivery' under 'Sales & Customer Support'.

The open European sales and delivery positions seem largely unchanged, something that interests me as a possible indication of the arrival of Model 3 in Europe.

Does anyone have more information about this reposting of all open positions at Tesla?

hesse_nagoya.png
hesse_nagoya2.png

There is something seriously wrong with their job listings. Was having a look at some European countries because you mentioned Model 3 expansion into Europe. Look what I found...This is just embarrassing, should I contact them about it? :)

View attachment 343261 View attachment 343262

There is something seriously wrong with their job listings. Was having a look at some European countries because you mentioned Model 3 expansion into Europe. Look what I found...This is just embarrassing, should I contact them about it? :)

That particular job opening in Frankfurt simply seems mixed up with one in Nagoya (Japan).

Tesla should probably be informed of that.

I think that is more an specific problem, apart from the overall overhaul of the job openings.

To get a feel for where and what Tesla's coming activities are, I have been monitoring tesla.com/careers for some time.

As of today, all open positions are dated either today or yesterday.

The descriptions of the job categories have also changed and for the different job categories, Tesla has also introduced new sub-categories, e.g. 'Delivery' under 'Sales & Customer Support'.

The open European sales and delivery positions seem largely unchanged, something that interests me as a possible indication of the arrival of Model 3 in Europe.

Does anyone have more information about this reposting of all open positions at Tesla?

Sounds a lot like they’ve upgraded or changed at least a portion of the system. SpaceX did this recently (per a Reddit user).