Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All season mats for M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hoping Tesla might eventually make some available (maybe before winter this year), but I haven't heard anything about them. Anyone else heard if they plan on making some?

Weathertech makes the floor liners for Tesla. Last I heard from them, they are still in development. They encourage you to reach out on their website to show interest in the Model 3 development.

Another option that has better coverage than Weathertech or Maxpider: The Ultimate Car Mat | TuxMat

I've already been in touch with them, this is their response:

Tuxmat said:
Thank you for your interest in TuxMat. The set of custom mats for the 2018 Tesla Model 3 will be available in approximately 4-6 weeks. The first step of scanning the vehicle will take place on the 2nd June; 2-3 weeks after, we expect to receive the prototype for test fitting. If everything fits perfectly, it will take another 2-3 weeks for us to receive our first inventory available for purchase.

So if all goes well available sometime in July.

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12 and Munch
I'm looking at the 3D Maxpider Kagu mates or the eventual release of Weathertech's solution. Leaning more towards the first option but it's currently not available in Canada. I'll make the decision closer to winter I imagine.

I ordered the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats and will pick them up in Niagara Falls, NY when they run their next batch at the end of July.

Another option that has better coverage than Weathertech or Maxpider: The Ultimate Car Mat | TuxMat

I've already been in touch with them, this is their response:

So if all goes well available sometime in July.

Hmm... these aren't half bad. Especially if they end up being cheaper than the maxpiders or at least have more coverage. Like the maxpider design better though.

Reactions: johndorian
I ordered the Tesla branded Weathertech Frunk and Trunk mats from the Tesla online store a month or so ago. I see they are now sold out today.
Weathertech 2018 Tesla Model 3 | Cargo Mat and Trunk Liner for Cars SUVs and Minivans | WeatherTech.ca has the same ones online branded Weathertech instead of Tesla. More expensive than Tesla.

Tesla trunk mat $160
Weathertech trunk mat $190

Tesla frunk mat $105
Weathertech frunk mat $160

Personally I’m waiting for the Tesla/Weathertech floor mats. Will just use the stock Tesla carpet mats until then.

• Informative
Reactions: McCaesar