Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Season Performance Tires recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update 7/11/22, after about 2700 miles on the Michelin PASAS4s, size 245/40/19, on Aodhan AFF7s wheels, my average is about 300 wh/m, that's with warming weather, 65 and above. Did a 160 mile each way trip from GH to Portland, OR and my average down was 287 and back was about 301. So far, it's much less efficient than I thought it would be. I was around 245 in various weather, not including winter driving with the OEM 18s and MXM4s.

I'd have to say, driving is much better with the 19s and PSAS4, but range, not so much. So, a mixed bag.

• Informative
Reactions: tm1v2
Vredestein Hypertrac (and somewhat less so the Quatrac Pro) check all your boxes. RR is much lower with the Hypertrac.

As a bonus, the Hypertrac are significantly quieter vs the tires Tesla installs on 3/Es Ys in all trims/specs (from 18-21s).

Why not go with either 245/45 or 225/45R18? Either gain a bit more sidewall, better wheel protection and a slightly more aggressive look, or marginally improved handling and range at a tiny impact to ride comfort.
My vote would be to go with 245/45R18s. Plenty of room.