TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

All-Season Tires, 20" Staggered Setup?

Discussion in 'Model X: Driving Dynamics' started by omarsultan, Jun 26, 2017.

1. omarsultan

omarsultan Active Member

Time to replace the tires on our P90D--anyone have any recommendations on all-seasons tires that will fit 20" tires with the staggered setup on a P model (FR: 255/45R20, RR: 275/45R20). The only thing I found on Tire Rack were some Yokohamas.

Thx

2. Oceanwolf

Oceanwolf Oceanwolf

Hi Omar,

Just curious, how long did they last? I am at 16,000 miles they seems to be OK, but I don't think I will make it through the winter if I want to visit snow.

3. omarsultan

omarsultan Active Member

The original Michelin Latitudes were good for ~18K miles--if I could have rotated them, they probably would have lasted a while longer, but they were summer tires so no good for the snow regardless of tread depth. I ended up getting a set on Continental Extreme Contact DWS06--wife is much happier, now she can hit Tahoe next winter without having to get a set of winter tires.