Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All season tires for MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Continental all-seasons (MX 100D, 20” rims) have pretty much breathed their last.

I’m looking for recommendations for replacements (all-season, but I have winter tires so these will be more like 3 season tires).

I looked through the existing posts, but I didn’t find anything on the Canadian side of things.

I just replaced my Michelins on my model S after 72000km. I was looking for Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack for the long wear and touring ride, no stock anywhere. I ended up at Kal Tire, bought a set of Nokian WRG4. These are an all-weather tire. They are very smooth riding and quieter than the MXM4 stock tires.

I just replaced my Michelins on my model S after 72000km. I was looking for Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack for the long wear and touring ride, no stock anywhere. I ended up at Kal Tire, bought a set of Nokian WRG4. These are an all-weather tire. They are very smooth riding and quieter than the MXM4 stock tires.

I looked at the Nokians but I'm a little concerned about an "all-weather" tire in a hot Ontario summer. Did they give you any idea of how they would wear?

I looked at the Nokians but I'm a little concerned about an "all-weather" tire in a hot Ontario summer. Did they give you any idea of how they would wear?

I put a full set of Nokian WRG4 on last fall and they were fantastic all winter. I am running them all year and with the heat this summer in Ottawa I have been very happy with the grip and there has been no noticeable wear after close to 10000 mostly urban km. That is with many many launches.

Wet traction is also amazing. I highly recommend these tires.