Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Tesla Owners in U.S. and Canada With a Safety Score of 80+ Will Receive FSD Beta Tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Directly after the wide release of FSD Beta 10.69.2.2, Elon Musk just announced that Tesla vehicles in the U.S. and Canada with a safety score of 80+ will be receiving FSD Beta by tomorrow! This totals to 60,000 new users, according to Musk.

Drive Tesla Canada reports that Tesla has already begun the process of rolling out to new testers.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 12.38.44 AM.png

Reactions: danny
Good for you my friend. For me is still waiting. I clicked the opt in button when I pickup the new car last Sunday and met all the requirement as of yesterday.
What software version came installed on your car when you picked it up? I'm picking up a new 3 RWD today. I expect the factory software version will be later than 2022.20, so I expect I'll have to wait to get FSDb after I meet qualifications at least until general release of the just-barely trickling out 10.69.3/2022.36.15 version.

What software version came installed on your car when you picked it up? I'm picking up a new 3 RWD today. I expect the factory software version will be later than 2022.20, so I expect I'll have to wait to get FSDb after I meet qualifications at least until general release of the just-barely trickling out 10.69.3/2022.36.15 version.
It came with 2022.28.300 and currently is still is. Only have the Y for 4 days.

It came with 2022.28.300 and currently is still is. Only have the Y for 4 days.
that is the same version the model 3 RWD I picked up today came with. So far I've got a lousy Safety Score of 92, and about 68 miles accumulated on Autopilot. I expect I'll have long since hit the other requirements before they make an FSDb based on some version higher than 2022.28 broadly available. With luck maybe that means two weeks. Maybe two months if I'm not lucky.

FWIW I received 2022.20.19 yesterday, when I installed it this morning it enabled FSD. *finally* five full years after buying it with my 2016 S90D.

It indeed works about the same as others have described: not bad on multi land highways, so-so on rural two and four lane divided roads, and just plane BAD on traffic circles (roundabouts).

Nonetheless I am happy to be participating in this grand experiment.

Attachments

• IMG_4418.jpeg
    IMG_4418.jpeg
    460.5 KB · Views: 83
The real time traffic visuals are amazing, and give confidence that the car's perception is really very good. I am surprised how many vehicles and people it can keep track of! Here is an image as I was parked at a shopping center. Blew me away how many objects are tracked and visible!!

Attachments

• IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 50
FWIW I received 2022.20.19 yesterday, when I installed it this morning it enabled FSD. *finally* five full years after buying it with my 2016 S90D.

It indeed works about the same as others have described: not bad on multi land highways, so-so on rural two and four lane divided roads, and just plane BAD on traffic circles (roundabouts).

Nonetheless I am happy to be participating in this grand experiment.

I love AP1, but those viz screens are neat.

Reactions: pilotSteve