Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Tesla Owners in U.S. and Canada With a Safety Score of 80+ Will Receive FSD Beta Tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Directly after the wide release of FSD Beta 10.69.2.2, Elon Musk just announced that Tesla vehicles in the U.S. and Canada with a safety score of 80+ will be receiving FSD Beta by tomorrow! This totals to 60,000 new users, according to Musk.

Drive Tesla Canada reports that Tesla has already begun the process of rolling out to new testers.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 12.38.44 AM.png

Reactions: danny
How do you know that?
Look on TeslaFi at the current rollout of 10.69.2.2 - it has all but stopped with only 17% being new to FSDb and those are all from the 2022.20.8 and .9 branches. If you have watched past rollouts you see a pattern here, and I believe @Ash83 is correct. It actually makes sense too, as it would be good to have all FDSb on the 2022.28 branch instead of way behind on the 2022.20 branch.

Reactions: Ash83
Look on TeslaFi at the current rollout of 10.69.2.2 - it has all but stopped with only 17% being new to FSDb and those are all from the 2022.20.8 and .9 branches. If you have watched past rollouts you see a pattern here, and I believe @Ash83 is correct. It actually makes sense too, as it would be good to have all FDSb on the 2022.28 branch instead of way behind on the 2022.20 branch.
exactly, also i asked the same on twitter and this is the response i got because 10.69.3 hopefully will be based on 2022.28 so anyone on 26 or 28 can up to it not down.

Attachments

• 394C2E34-A64D-416C-B7DC-1572EC7C16AC.jpeg
    394C2E34-A64D-416C-B7DC-1572EC7C16AC.jpeg
    783.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Informative
Reactions: SilverString
I’m a newbie. Just got my Tesla less than a month ago. Can someone explain 1) what does the saftery score mean 2) how do it find out what it is 3) how do I apply for for this fsd beta if I do not currently have fsd upgrade. TIA

Directly after the wide release of FSD Beta 10.69.2.2, Elon Musk just announced that Tesla vehicles in the U.S. and Canada with a safety score of 80+ will be receiving FSD Beta by tomorrow! This totals to 60,000 new users, according to Musk.

Drive Tesla Canada reports that Tesla has already begun the process of rolling out to new testers.

View attachment 854605
This must be incorrect, I purchased FSD in 2018 on both of my Teslas and both have a safety score of >90 and neither has received the FSD Beta.

Did you click the button to opt in? I had to, then the software was immediately queued to download.
I’m betting they’re in queue already. The help text is confusing as it says something like you are currently enrolled. Click there enroll button to take yourself out of the queue. I’m queued too. No update.

I’m on 2022.20.9

Does anyone know if I should un-enroll and re-enroll?
Or do I just need to be patient…still?

I’m betting they’re in queue already. The help text is confusing as it says something like you are currently enrolled. Click there enroll button to take yourself out of the queue. I’m queued too. No update.

I’m on 2022.20.9

Does anyone know if I should un-enroll and re-enroll?
Or do I just need to be patient…still?
I have been opt in since the option was introduced that is why I have Safety Score showing for both of my Teslas. You do not get the safety score showing in the app unless you opt in (this is my understanding). Purchased FSD on both in 2018, both have>90% safety score, both show your version 2022.20.9 and show "your software is up to date as of September 20, 2022. Still not getting FSD Beta, why?

I have been opt in since the option was introduced that is why I have Safety Score showing for both of my Teslas. You do not get the safety score showing in the app unless you opt in (this is my understanding). Purchased FSD on both in 2018, both have>90% safety score, both show your version 2022.20.9 and show "your software is up to date as of September 20, 2022. Still not getting FSD Beta, why?
I had to re-opt in from the touch screen and the download started immediately after.