Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Tesla Owners in U.S. and Canada With a Safety Score of 80+ Will Receive FSD Beta Tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Directly after the wide release of FSD Beta 10.69.2.2, Elon Musk just announced that Tesla vehicles in the U.S. and Canada with a safety score of 80+ will be receiving FSD Beta by tomorrow! This totals to 60,000 new users, according to Musk.

Drive Tesla Canada reports that Tesla has already begun the process of rolling out to new testers.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 12.38.44 AM.png

Reactions: danny
Did you click the button to opt in? I had to, then the software was immediately queued to download.
I had already opt in but just to be sure, I opted out on both Teslas then opted in again...still no FSD software. Both vehicles are on 2022.20.9 with >90% safety score for 8-months or more. Others here claim 20.8 & 20.9 got the Beta last week, not true. The statement that all FSD owners with >80% safety score got FSD Beta is false.

I had already opt in but just to be sure, I opted out on both Teslas then opted in again...still no FSD software. Both vehicles are on 2022.20.9 with >90% safety score for 8-months or more. Others here claim 20.8 & 20.9 got the Beta last week, not true. The statement that all FSD owners with >80% safety score got FSD Beta is false.
Wouldn’t be the first time Elon has flat out lied via Twitter.

I have had a score of 99 for at least a month. I am on V. 2022.20.9. It is 9/22 and no update. You just can'r rely on what Elon says. He proves that over and over again.
did you hit 100 miles on autopilot? i was like you read numerous threads, I went for a 50 mile drive all on AP that took me over 100 AP miles and 2 hours later i got the update.
What version were you on prior to getting FSDBeta?

did you hit 100 miles on autopilot? i was like you read numerous threads, I went for a 50 mile drive all on AP that took me over 100 AP miles and 2 hours later i got the update.

I probably have over 1,000 miles of Autopilot driving. We had FSDBeta in our old Tesla. Sold it, bought a new one, hit the button in January, score over 95 since then.

I’m pretty sure I’m the 2022.28 boat with everyone else. No Autopilot for those on the newer releases.

I probably have over 1,000 miles of Autopilot driving. We had FSDBeta in our old Tesla. Sold it, bought a new one, hit the button in January, score over 95 since then.

I’m pretty sure I’m the 2022.28 boat with everyone else. No Autopilot for those on the newer releases.
It's 100 miles on AP in the last 30 days. But yes I believe if you are already on 2022.28 you wont get it either until a later release.

Reactions: bradhs
I don't understand what is going on, I have safety score on 98 and yet not received FSD Beta, my friend with safety score 86 got this weekend, what can I do? how can I contact tesla? there is not phone number to contact, no email to ask question to anyone, app jus scheduled service appointment which I don't need

Reactions: timberlights
I don't understand what is going on, I have safety score on 98 and yet not received FSD Beta, my friend with safety score 86 got this weekend, what can I do? how can I contact tesla? there is not phone number to contact, no email to ask question to anyone, app jus scheduled service appointment which I don't need
There's no action you can do. If you don't get selected, they position is "maybe next time".

-Are you at .26 or .28? If so, you aren't eligible.
-Do you have 100 miles of AP driving in the last 30 days? This is a requirement.
-Do you have all proper hardware/cameras/MCU2?

It's not just about safety score.

Last edited:
Reactions: brkaus
There's no action you can do. If you don't get selected, they position is "maybe next time".

-Are you at .26 or .28? If so, you aren't eligible.
-Do you have 100 miles of AP driving in the last 30 days? This is a requirement.
-Do you have all proper hardware/cameras/MCU2?

It's not just about safety score.
My software version is 2022.20.7, I drive a lot on AP, so well over 100 miles in 30 days, I got delivery in 06/2022, new model X, so believe I have latest hardware

living in BC, Canada. I got MYLR In June, 2022. score 97-98 since. Total milages 3918km. This morning I have updated to 2022.20.17. I can't no longer find my safety score in app. Does that mean I am a beta tester now? I do see a "video" icon (new to me) on top of the car screen.

living in BC, Canada. I got MYLR In June, 2022. score 97-98 since. Total milages 3918km. This morning I have updated to 2022.20.17. I can't no longer find my safety score in app. Does that mean I am a beta tester now? I do see a "video" icon (new to me) on top of the car screen.
You are in. But you may not yet have it turned on. Check the settings pages in the car, with special attention to the FSD section. You may also need specifically to enable it for each trip where you want it active, and then to do the stalk double press to actually turn it on if enabled.

Reactions: NanaimoMY