Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All The Problems With Our New Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus (cleantechnica.com)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a stupid non-article. I refreshed several times thinking that there was some sort of issue with loading the article text, but then I went to the comments section and see that the author intentionally posted an article title with no body text to try to be cute. It’s great that the article author hasn’t had any issues yet but it’s things like this that diminish real legitimate issues some people have had from the very beginning.

What a stupid non-article. I refreshed several times thinking that there was some sort of issue with loading the article text, but then I went to the comments section and see that the author intentionally posted an article title with no body text to try to be cute. It’s great that the article author hasn’t had any issues yet but it’s things like this that diminish real legitimate issues some people have had from the very beginning.
Why does it diminish anything? It’s nice to see a counterbalance to people complaining about their problems all the time.

Reactions: Rockster and 82bert

But everyone's experience is different. I'm on my 3rd left taillight now, but that hasn't diminished my love for the car. And it's not like: A. I had to go into the service center or B: I had to pay for the taillights.

I agree from another angle, the site is layout is awful. It could very well have been one of those "click this video" articles that didn't load properly. Overall just a bad experience, I regularly add sites like this to my do not read list.