Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All the sounds of the 21's heat pump spooling up etc...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have had my SR+ white for about 6 weeks. My Name is Robin. I am near 68. I've always gone by Robin. Never wanted to be misnamed Robert. Like eveyone, as an adolesent I caught crap from peers over my name. I don't know how long it takes for everyone to figure out that name teasing is a universal thing for everyone, even if you are Steve, John, or Bob. But at my prime teasing age, Batman was a network show, so you all know that was the standard go to jab. Now a days of course, I tell new acquaintances my name, followed by, "Like Batman's Side Kick!" Makes it easy to remember..............

So back to the spooling up sounds of the heat pump/AC. Specialy when the air comes on 7 or 8, it's a symphony of non typical car sounds, and all it needs is Batmans' right seater to say- "Atomic Batteries to Power, Turbines to Speed!"

Wonder what the mid 60's range was on those "Atomic Batteries".............................