Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All the WORKS for new Tesla Model 3 - SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be picking up a new Red Tesla Model 3 Long Range next month and have been looking into and getting quotes for various services such as window tint, PPF, chrome delete, powder coating wheels. While a couple shops have all these services, most do one or another.

Just curious if any of you guys have any shops in SoCal you'd recommend for getting multiple services done. Packaged services would be ideal but not sure if anyone does that.

I hope to be able to pickup my vehicle and take it directly into a shop to get the work done. I'm mainly looking for tint and ppf while wheels and chrome delete are less important but a nice to have.

Any advice in general would be quite helpful too! Thanks for any and all help!

I'll be picking up a new Red Tesla Model 3 Long Range next month and have been looking into and getting quotes for various services such as window tint, PPF, chrome delete, powder coating wheels. While a couple shops have all these services, most do one or another.

Just curious if any of you guys have any shops in SoCal you'd recommend for getting multiple services done. Packaged services would be ideal but not sure if anyone does that.

I hope to be able to pickup my vehicle and take it directly into a shop to get the work done. I'm mainly looking for tint and ppf while wheels and chrome delete are less important but a nice to have.

Any advice in general would be quite helpful too! Thanks for any and all help!

The shop I went to handles tint, PPF, and I believe chrome delete. Not sure if they powder coat wheels but it's worth asking. Their work and customer service is top notch.

Let me know if you want an intro.