Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All things Austin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autocraft Bodywerks shout out!

Yesterday I got my 2019 MS returned after a passenger door replacement, left repeater, lower rocker panel, and some other stuff including the TESLA kick panel on the bottom of the door well.

The cost was high but I had no issues with Progressive and using Autocraft Bodywerks. The work is amazing - not only can you cannot tell there was ever a repair - it looks better than it did from Tesla.

I had heard and read about horror stories, long waits, in ability to get parts, etc. but I can happily say I had zero issues and the whole process could not have gone smoother.

I picked up the car exactly three weeks after I dropped it off. All along I was kept informed by Christian of Autocraft - every Monday and Thursday he called me with information of how things were progressing. I also received updates from my Progressive adjuster AND from Tesla Parts stating the status of ordering and shipment of parts for the car. Because I could still drive safely without the repair Autocraft pre-ordered the door and all the pieces they could see on the initial estimate. This was key to them doing the repair quickly.

They also did a complimentary touchup of the front grill which had some dings and tiny chips on delivery, and had pick up more over 15K of highway driving in three months.

IMG_0500.jpeg

IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg