Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All things tint: tinting windshield, factory tint levels, and tinting comparison

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had my Model X wrapped and tinted at Extreme Autowerks in Brea. I had it fully wrapped in Prestige ClearGuard Nano PPF and I had the windows tinted with Prestige Spectra PhotoSync (75 on every window except front drivers/passenger windows, 45). These guys are the best, no question. Ask for Bing. He’s awesome. He was so helpful and helped walked me through the entire process. You can’t go wrong by going here.
Extreme Autowerks 600 Lunar Ave, Suite B BREA, CALIFORNIA 92821 Phone: (562) 551-8070 Email: [email protected]

• Informative
Reactions: r0xx0r and P85_DA
I just had my Model X wrapped and tinted at Extreme Autowerks in Brea. I had it fully wrapped in Prestige ClearGuard Nano PPF and I had the windows tinted with Prestige Spectra PhotoSync (75 on every window except front drivers/passenger windows, 45). These guys are the best, no question. Ask for Bing. He’s awesome. He was so helpful and helped walked me through the entire process. You can’t go wrong by going here.
Extreme Autowerks 600 Lunar Ave, Suite B BREA, CALIFORNIA 92821 Phone: (562) 551-8070 Email: [email protected]

Extreme is one of a few of installers that can do the X windshield in a single piece from top to bottom. Most installers will do it half way and / or do it in 2 pieces with a line going across. Extreme is highly recommended.

I tinted everything. Windshield done in 1 piece and the FWD roof windows in Spectra Photosync 75% and all side and rear window in 35% Photosync. Heat rejection is amazing, especially compared to the X loaner I just had for a few days, night and day difference.

Mine was done my AP Tint in Sykesville, MD, only shop I could find in the Mid Atlantic with experience doing 1-piece Model X windshields. Highly recommend! They've done all my cars, fantastic work.