Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weather Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC members... quick question here: I have a full set of all-weather Tesla branded floor mats and snow chains I need to unload due to lack of use or need. I feel like there has to be a good place for us to re-sell Tesla accessories online, but I have no clue where that might be. I would really appreciate any input you can provide! Thx and happy driving!

Hi TMC members... quick question here: I have a full set of all-weather Tesla branded floor mats and snow chains I need to unload due to lack of use or need. I feel like there has to be a good place for us to re-sell Tesla accessories online, but I have no clue where that might be. I would really appreciate any input you can provide! Thx and happy driving!
We have a section on the forums called "Marketplace"...the specific sub-forum you want is called "Tesla Parts for Sale". I am going (in the next minute or two) to move this small thread there...just add a post to this thread with the details of what you want to sell.

Bruce.

Upvote 0