Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather aftermarket trunk mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't answer your question directly, but if you can live without the edges, I got the Lloyds because the cup design should hold most liquid spills, and those with raised lips are more of a pain to deal with (can't roll them up or store easily, as I found with another car). I found the appearance impressive in person, and it is easy to grab the cargo well hook at the back of the trunk.

Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners

I can't answer your question directly, but if you can live without the edges, I got the Lloyds because the cup design should hold most liquid spills, and those with raised lips are more of a pain to deal with (can't roll them up or store easily, as I found with another car). I found the appearance impressive in person, and it is easy to grab the cargo well hook at the back of the trunk.

Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners
Thank you - I'll check that out

Are there any other manufacturers of all weather (rubber/composite) trunk/frunk mats that have a raised lip/edge besides Weather Tech? Opinions on quality & fit? 2014 S w/ rear wheel only drive (SoCal no snow)
. Thanks for your help.
If you're still in the market, I have an extra Model S all weather weathertec rear trunk mat set from Tesla, brand new still in the box, that I've got for sale for $140. Let me know.