Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather/all season tires and wheels ?

Moose57

MS Plaid White 4/3/21 RN1148 Black CF/21" FSD
Apr 1, 2021
UT, USA
I live in Utah and have 21” arachnids on the summer tires. Thinking about buying HRE FF04 and some fairly basic all weather persomance tires on 19” wheels.

can anyone share some tire ideas? Does it matter? I will not be less footed on wet or icy roads so i am not really interested in racing tires 😀

Dec 18, 2018
San Jose, CA
I live in Utah and have 21” arachnids on the summer tires. Thinking about buying HRE FF04 and some fairly basic all weather persomance tires on 19” wheels.

can anyone share some tire ideas? Does it matter? I will not be less footed on wet or icy roads so i am not really interested in racing tires 😀

Thanks @rpan25 . @Moose57 Let me know if you need help on custom build a setup for your Plaid. Keep in mind that wheel fitment on the Plaid were different than the previous version. FF04 might not have the correct option for the new Model S.

Reactions: Moose57

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC