Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Weather Floor Mats 3dMAXspider or ToughPro?

Which Floor Mats Do You Prefer?

• 3D MAXspider

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • ToughPro

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I'm taking delivery on a 2019 MX next week. I came here to search for all weather mats. Seems like the 3D MaxPider are a good choice. However, in the Amazon reviews, many people say they don't fit the 5-seater, which is what I ordered. Does anyone have these mats with a 5-seater?

Also, which color mats do you think would look best with the cream interior?

Hi all, I'm taking delivery on a 2019 MX next week. I came here to search for all weather mats. Seems like the 3D MaxPider are a good choice. However, in the Amazon reviews, many people say they don't fit the 5-seater, which is what I ordered. Does anyone have these mats with a 5-seater?

I have the Tough Pro mats from Amazon in my 2019 Model X Raven 5-seater. They fit perfectly. They come only in black. .

The problem is that those reviewers ordered the wrong set. The 5 seat option for the MaxPider doesn't show up by default.. It's the 6.

Also, could be related to receiving the wrong set from Amazon. When I ordered them a couple of months ago for my 6 seater, I received the 7 seater mats. Sent them back and ended up ordering the first, second, and third row mats separately as it was a lot less expensive.

I ordered the 5 Seater cargo mat directly from Tesla and it didn't fit! Can't figure out what they sent me, but it's been difficult getting a return going.
Called and left messages twice. Emailed them twice.
Finally had to institute a credit card dispute. Worst part is storing the giant box with improper fitting mat inside. According to my CC company I have to hold on to it for 2 months to give them a chance to respond. Sheesh.

I ordered the 5 Seater cargo mat directly from Tesla and it didn't fit! Can't figure out what they sent me, but it's been difficult getting a return going.
Called and left messages twice. Emailed them twice.
Finally had to institute a credit card dispute. Worst part is storing the giant box with improper fitting mat inside. According to my CC company I have to hold on to it for 2 months to give them a chance to respond. Sheesh.

I’ve done a few returns with Tesla, including their crappy mats. They will come through. Just reply to order confirmation email and say nicely you want to return it. Usually took a few days for email reply. Took months to get credit. And they did charge restocking fee.

Awesome! From where did you order the 5-seater kit?

I got all my Raven 7 seater Maxpider mats on Amazon.

Front
2nd Row
Cargo (works with 3rd row folded down (or up))

I think 2nd Row is mat for 5 vs 7 is the same. Do your own diligence on that.

And with 3rd row down I think Cargo might be the same if you have the lower 3rd row cap from Tesla Store. The Cargo one implied it was for old X’s but it fit great. I think two very small patches are not covered. But it’s 10x better than Tesla Cargo Mat that I bought, returned and paid restocking fee on.

You can tell the 2nd row mat I have is made for multiple configurations (maybe 6 seater). Cut outs under seats that have no purpose in my 7 seater.