Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Weather Floor Mats 3dMAXspider or ToughPro?

Which Floor Mats Do You Prefer?

• 3D MAXspider

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • ToughPro

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve done a few returns with Tesla, including their crappy mats. They will come through.
You my friend have the "touch". Sent my 2 emails over 3 weeks ago.....and have not heard a peep.
I'm fully expecting for my Visa card dispute to time out for them and to get all my money back. It's just a pain having to store their useless mats.

I got all my Raven 7 seater Maxpider mats on Amazon.

Front
2nd Row
Cargo (works with 3rd row folded down (or up))

I think 2nd Row is mat for 5 vs 7 is the same. Do your own diligence on that.

And with 3rd row down I think Cargo might be the same if you have the lower 3rd row cap from Tesla Store. The Cargo one implied it was for old X’s but it fit great. I think two very small patches are not covered. But it’s 10x better than Tesla Cargo Mat that I bought, returned and paid restocking fee on.

You can tell the 2nd row mat I have is made for multiple configurations (maybe 6 seater). Cut outs under seats that have no purpose in my 7 seater.

I don't think they are the same. I bought some and they did not fit the second row. At the time, I could only get them individually, and the second row did not fit with the 7 seater configuration. I had to find a true 5 seater version and that fit fine.

Links for 3D MAXpider for Tesla Model X (This works for my 2019, I don't know if there may be differences in much earlier models seat mounting). Note that the 2nd row is positioned differently in a 7 seat configuration, so that will not work for a 5 seater.

Front Mats
Second Row (5 Seat)
Second (6 Seat)
Second Row (7 Seat)
Third Row (6 Seat)
Third Row (7 Seat)

Full Set Front and Second Row for 5 Seater part number: L1TL01101509 (Cannot find on Amazon, but have at CarID.com)
Full Set Front, Second, and Third row (6 Seater)
Full Set Front, Second, and Third row (7 Seater)

On Amazon there is nothing from 3D MAXpider for a 2020 model X. Does the 2019 version fit my 2020?

The fronts are the same, the rear depends on your seating configuration.

There are two sets of 7 seater mats available - 7 seater mono post and 7 seater folding. Other than that, there no difference in the years as the footprint internally hasn't changed.

The 5 and 6 seater are the exact same across all years.

257AD695-5224-4B23-A7F9-736AD4B14A5A.jpeg
On the Maxpider 7 seater, do these parts on the mat slide as the seat is moved?

Don't put to much stock in a traditional model year. Tesla does not really follow that model. The question you should be asking is if the seat mount/positions have moved since 2019, and while there is supposedly new front seats for the latest Model X (without adjustable headrest) as long as the mount and position are the same, the mats would work the same.

I don't think there is any difference in the position of the seats and the mounting solution between 2019 and now. Just make sure you get the right second/third row option based on whether you have 5, 6 or 7 seat configuration. Because that will change things like the mounting solution or the position of those seats.