Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather floor mats - 7 seat configuration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far the only option I have found for the new 7 seat configuration is the Tough Pro mats. Anyone know of any other options that are rubber and good quality? I’ve heard weather tech and Tesla will be coming out soon but I called weather tech and they said they do not even have a fit completed for that configuration and don’t see them coming anytime soon. Please feel feee to share any good options or feedback on the quality of the Tough Pro mats.

What’s wrong with mats posted on Tesla site ? I have same ones but for six seater ...I use topfit mats for back as they cover back of third row folded and unfolded ...not a fan also of tough pro mats

The five seater ones do not work. The seat (posts) are different. The new (August 2017 seven seat bench) slides in two pieces.

The story is that WeatherTech is waiting for the floor details/scans/whatever. For almost a year. Makes no sense to me, either. I've been waiting since last September. :D

The five seater ones do not work. The seat (posts) are different. The new (August 2017 seven seat bench) slides in two pieces.

The story is that WeatherTech is waiting for the floor details/scans/whatever. For almost a year. Makes no sense to me, either. I've been waiting since last September. :D

1.5 months ago I emailed WeatherTech and I was told that the new 7-seat mats would be available in roughly 4 weeks. Emailed them again late last week and they didn't have any new information and basically told me to hang tight. So hopefully soon