TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

All Weather floor mats available!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by BBB4000, Nov 11, 2016.

1. BBB4000

BBB4000 Member

2. Jlwine

Jlwine Member

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered!

3. OlavA

OlavA Member

Made my order too! Thanks.

4. PhatCat

PhatCat Kisco Kid

Ordered a full set Sun and received them today. Already installed and in use. They look OK but seem a bit on the thin side compared to other mats I have had.

5. Corsair66

Corsair66 Member

Are these the hard plastic sort of all-weather mats or the nice, rubber ones? I've had the latter on my last few cars and would like to get the same for the incoming Model S.

6. GSP

GSP Member

The mats in the picture look exactly like the all weather mats I ordered from Tesla a few months ago. They are more like hard plastic, not flexible rubber. They fit and look nice in my S, but I did like having flexible rubber mats for my previous cars.

GSP

• Like x 1
  7. PhatCat

PhatCat Kisco Kid

The ones I received are hard plastic. They do feel kinda cheap and thin compared to other mats I've had but they seem to do the job.

8. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

These are thin and cheap feeling but they do a great job. I recommend the trunk one too if you live in a rainy/snowy place. The kids are always throwing something wet in the back and these are great to keep the carpet dry.