Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weather Floor Mats Compared - [Model 3]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread reminded me that I never ordered a mat for the trunk well. I ended up ordering these:

https://www.amazon.com/Mixsuper-Organizer-Weather-Durable-Storage/dp/B07VV5GCZQ/ref=sr_1_51_sspa?crid=O1US35D3Z0UD&dchild=1&keywords=model+3+trunk+liner&qid=1598531249&sprefix=model+3+trunk+,aps,186&sr=8-51-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFDV0hVNDg3MFdaRlMmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAwNTM0OTYxMk9VRldJNDFFWFczJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA1MTE4MzRXN09HMEcxSloxRyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0Zl9uZXh0JmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

The rear trunk mat fits ok. It has a fairly tall lip which is what I was looking for. The frunk mat is a different story, though. The shape isn't as snug as the frunk and it doesn't lie perfectly flat along the bottom. If there was some weight on it it might be better. I didn't really want a frunk mat but the set of two was cheaper than just buying the rear mat alone, so I consider it a bonus.

Got my Basenor mats, and unfortunately I do have slight fitment issues that's already been documented.

The rear ones are fine. I'm now trying to decide whether or not I want to keep these since I got them for only $60ish.

IMG_20200829_104257.jpg IMG_20200829_104445.jpg

IMG_20200829_104445.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Cheap alternative; you can find these all over E- bay, Amazon etc.
Got mine for $19.00

20201106_083656.jpg20201106_083721.jpg20201106_083737.jpg
Hint: use what would be the "front right" on the "front left" fits around the foot rest better. Easily trimmed with a clean line around the footrest . I figure it will mold into place , decided not to be neurotic this morn.

Does not have the pool like lip on edge ....for me grooves deep enough to catch a spill, I do not plan on dumping my entire Big Gulp. Overall I like the look & the gray color does not show specs or dirt . Wasy to take out quick shake or cleaning.

----------------------------------------
Capture_4.jpg
On another note have not tried the two piece roof sunshade in blazing sun yet. Has the black mesh similar to what; Tesla sells plus includes a nylon silver coated reflective insert for total blackout/ max cooling . Fits great easy to install no permanent marks or damage. Clips slip in gap between glass and interior.

So far happy with mine. Get a hold of extra clips; I don't see it falling or flapping when windows rolled down

Sold under different brand names many on Amazon.

Last edited: