Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Weather Floor Mats for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just received some all weather floor mats for my MY, I was going to wait until winter but actually we still get muddy feet the rest of the year when walking the dog, or sandy feet after visiting the beach etc. so I’ve decided to have them in all year, especially as they look so good.

I had similar ones in my M3 so I know these hold up really well, and easy enough to clean with a brush and soapy water, brings them back to looking new again. I highly recommend these.

Link I purchase them from:

D1M MOTOX for Non-Slip Tesla Model Y Floor Mats RHD 2020-2022, TPR Rubber Not Deformed-Heavy 3 Piece Set https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09LYC7...i_i_KZEK39F2JFRHR8HTFDP4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
3DDBBD9F-22C0-47F8-A5D2-7FB6C8B1A6C0.jpeg
B733A02D-8EDC-4895-80A9-08151401779E.jpeg
2A93AAB2-6548-4216-AE34-93CE2EFFE150.jpeg
28DBDE45-1A32-4713-A26D-0904E0835789.jpeg

I’ve the same front/rear mats. Massively overpriced but they are quality. Great for mud and wet. Happy with them despite the price.

Went a different approach in the boot. Need back and side protection for buggy wheels. So far so good.

998E27FC-B42E-4FC9-8D27-EBBDF344891D.jpeg

Reactions: teaston
Can I ask where they came from?
Massively overpriced but works well. Note the length is actually off, I’ve folded over the top where the headrests are. Looks ok. Sides fit well and so does underfloor flap. It’s all one piece.

Reactions: PA_UK
Massively overpriced but works well. Note the length is actually off, I’ve folded over the top where the headrests are. Looks ok. Sides fit well and so does underfloor flap. It’s all one piece.

Thanks - looks ideal.

I also got the boot and frunk mats, great quality and fit too!

The boot liner does come folded up so there are some creases in it, but a bit of heat from a hair dryer and manipulation by hand and they soon flatten out.
They do look good. I am quite keen on the 3D Maxpider mats but I am not sure if they are available in RHD for the MY. Has anyone here fitted 3D mats to their Y?

I notice you say that they also do rear seat back protectors. These would be very useful when using all the rear space with second row folded forward.

Last edited:
They have matching rear seat back covers too now:

D1M MOTOX Tesla Model Y Second Row Seats Back Cover All Weather Waterproof Seat Protector Pet Mat https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09VG9BYKY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_43TS2W9YVC516PB9197H
They look excellent. I might go for the seat backs and the boot liner first off and so enjoy the carpets for a while. I am always a bit ambivalent about
making a reasonably luxurious car look utility by covering the carpets. But then, back in the day, the carpets were better quality even if the bodies were rust buckets.

My practical side usually wins out after the second or third carpet brushing. And by the way, how does my foot well end up with so much gravel !?