Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather floor mats (RHD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found these on Ali Express that literally look exactly the same as the TAPTES ones from what I can see and they're incredible. Really sturdy. Don't move around and a nice rubberised feeling. (No logo's either.)

Thought I'd just share as I was looking for ages. Was about £60 in total, including delivery from China and took about 4 weeks to arrive.

View attachment 634413 View attachment 634414 View attachment 634415
Mine arrived from Ali Express, but seem a little different. The front ones are fine, but the cut of the rear seat mat could be better. In particular, there is a gap in the corner (easy to stick a finger in and lift the mat, or anything else to collect in there):
mat.jpg
Also the flat piece in the middle buts up against the centre console, and could have been a little shorter? And the cut-outs for the front seat runners were not perfectly aligned. Still, better than nothing and will be harder wearing than more carpet.

Attachments

• mat.jpg
    mat.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 116
Here's another view - with a baby seat leg.
mat2.jpg
The corner gap (red oval again doesn't look so bad here), but you can see the a generous margin round the outer chair runners (green) and the outside of the inner runners (blue). However, it is quite tight on the inside of the inner runners (where the transmission tunnel would be on an ICE car). And this is as far forward as the mat will go, the central piece is right up against the base of the central console.

Mine finally arrived. Taptes finally gave up the correct tracking info one day before PayPal would have refunded me and I was able to chase up the delivery firm.

Can't put them in car until Tuesday to see how they fit but either way I won't use Taptes again, based on the fact they ignored my requests for tracking info.

Reactions: Medved_77
Just purchased these. They're the same as the Bouge RV ones, but around £50 less
US $121.6 5% OFF|LUCKEASY Car All Weather Floor For Tesla Model 3 2017 2020 TPE New design style All Weather Floor Mats|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

Not bad if you're willing to wait 3-5 weeks for shipping.

May have missed it in the advert but are they RHD?

I've had 5 separate orders from Luckeasy, shipping has always been really fast, longest wait was 16 days with some items arriving within a week.

Moderator comment - thread merged from "Model 3 All Weather Mats from AliExpress"

Hey guys.

I was originally looking for the well reviewed 3D MaxPider all weather floor mats however I couldn't find them in England.
I then saw the TAPTES ones however they're currently struggling to post to the UK.

I found these on Ali Express that literally look exactly the same as the TAPTES ones from what I can see and they're incredible. Really sturdy. Don't move around and a nice rubberised feeling. (No logo's either.)

Thought I'd just share as I was looking for ages. Was about £60 in total, including delivery from China and took about 4 weeks to arrive.

View attachment 634413 View attachment 634414 View attachment 634415

Link below:

£36.17 46% Off | Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat
US $48.95 45% OFF|Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

Cheers.

Hi Benjamin
Just wanted to find out how is your car mats from Aliexpress. I did see your post bit unsure about couple of other brands so was wondering whether I can order this from aliexpress. Looks like it is similar to taptes but definitely less expensive and not 3 months waiting time. Let me know how this is holding up with dust and how easy to clean these mats. I often hear all weather mats are bit of a pain to clean unless you have a pressure washer?
Looking forward to hear from you

Yeah :) - Under the 'Colour' options there's a RHD version !

Hi
Just wanted to check how is your mat holding up - now after a year. I am bit unsure about ordering from Taptes as it takes so long. And the Aliexpress one that is similar to Taptes looks like does not fit that well from DenkiJidousha's feedback. So wondering Yours from luckeasy looks good, does it age well? Let me know

Hi
Just wanted to check how is your mat holding up - now after a year. I am bit unsure about ordering from Taptes as it takes so long. And the Aliexpress one that is similar to Taptes looks like does not fit that well from DenkiJidousha's feedback. So wondering Yours from luckeasy looks good, does it age well? Let me know

I'm afraid I haven't received mine yet! They're expect to be here in just over a week or so. I'll post pictures once I get them :)

I'm afraid I haven't received mine yet! They're expect to be here in just over a week or so. I'll post pictures once I get them :)

The choice of mats are getting tricky; anyone knows how the Tesla carpet mats look and feel?. I am wondering whether that is a better option than the ones from China and US as there is no guarantee when they will come nor their quality and fit.

I believe that the Tesla mats are made by Weathertech, ie WeatherTech Products for: 2020 Tesla Model 3 | WeatherTech but check car specifics as not sure about RHD options

I bought mats directly from Weathertech Europe (they are based in Italy) over a year ago, they only had rear seat mats and trunk / frunk mats. So I bought those and checked the box to be advised when the front mats would be available for RHD UK cars. Nothing since, I’ve emailed them a few times....”not yet available, will be in touch when they are” ....was the response each time. Getting nowhere fast.

Moderator comment - posts merged from "Anyone tried these car mats in the M3 2021?"

Has anyone got the rubber version of these mats? I wanted to make sure they will fit OK. I am a bit worried the whole car will smell of rubber all the time if I get fronts and backs. Thanks

1615379199161.png

Attachments

• 1615379150039.png
    1615379150039.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator: