Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather floor mats (RHD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator comment - 2 posts merged from "model 3p car mats, recommendations?"

I’m picking up my M3P next week and would like to order some decent all-weather car mats for front, back, trunk, frunk etc.. I have two kids who do a variety of sports so some decent ones would be good! any recommendations? thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a set from NextDayCarMats and am very satisfied with them. They were £5 cheaper when I bought mine in September but I think still a fair value at current pricing.

https://www.nextdaycarmats.com/sear...sla-model-3-rubber-car-mats-2019-onwards.html

One caveat -- they have a rather strong rubber smell when first taken from the packaging. I let mine air out in our conservatory for a week or so before putting them in the car.

I've got the Taptes ones on order from 21st October. They actually gave me DHL tracking on 5th December, but they seem to be sitting in a DHL warehouse, as they have been in the same warehouse since then. Of course they aren't going to move now with the border closures...

Moderator comment - thread merged from "Model 3 All Weather Mats from AliExpress"

Hey guys.

I was originally looking for the well reviewed 3D MaxPider all weather floor mats however I couldn't find them in England.
I then saw the TAPTES ones however they're currently struggling to post to the UK.

I found these on Ali Express that literally look exactly the same as the TAPTES ones from what I can see and they're incredible. Really sturdy. Don't move around and a nice rubberised feeling. (No logo's either.)

Thought I'd just share as I was looking for ages. Was about £60 in total, including delivery from China and took about 4 weeks to arrive.

18E4FA08-AB37-4137-8E30-E2689B7E93F0.jpeg
44D8AA67-1FD1-433B-8E91-3A9B8B69DACA.jpeg
93D03B90-804B-4146-A69B-2DC1DF0DC300.jpeg

Link below:

£36.17 46% Off | Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat
US $48.95 45% OFF|Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good find. They look identical to the Taptes ones I have yet cheaper and without the 3 month delivery wait.

They do show the dirt a lot though. Pressure washer, car shampoo and a wheel brush sorts that quickly though.

Those looks decent!

I've been waiting for these to come back in stock, BougeRV for RHD Model 3 Car Floor Mats, All Weather Floor Liners 3D Fu
They're on Amazon for almost double the price, but direct they should* be alot cheaper.. Wish I could find a similar design on Ali-express mind

These are quite similar mate?

£83.21 10% Off | Model3 Accessories TPE Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3 Accessories foot mats anti dirt protective mats tesla model y model three
US $127.03 6% OFF|Model3 Accessories TPE Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3 Accessories foot mats anti dirt protective mats tesla model y model three|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

• Helpful
Reactions: Arran
Those looks decent!

I've been waiting for these to come back in stock, BougeRV for RHD Model 3 Car Floor Mats, All Weather Floor Liners 3D Fu
They're on Amazon for almost double the price, but direct they should* be alot cheaper.. Wish I could find a similar design on Ali-express mind
I have these, they fit very well, would buy again.

The only flaw, which I suspect effects other mats as well is that rear mats slide under the seats, when they are dirty you cant get them out without tipping most of what's been collected back onto the floor.

• Informative
Reactions: Jez_GB and Arran
Hey guys.

I was originally looking for the well reviewed 3D MaxPider all weather floor mats however I couldn't find them in England.
I then saw the TAPTES ones however they're currently struggling to post to the UK.

I found these on Ali Express that literally look exactly the same as the TAPTES ones from what I can see and they're incredible. Really sturdy. Don't move around and a nice rubberised feeling. (No logo's either.)

Thought I'd just share as I was looking for ages. Was about £60 in total, including delivery from China and took about 4 weeks to arrive.

View attachment 634413 View attachment 634414 View attachment 634415

Link below:

£36.17 46% Off | Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat
US $48.95 45% OFF|Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

Cheers.
That’s a great deal. I got mats from Tesla Shield via Amazon. I paid 160 USD.

Hey guys.

View attachment 634413 View attachment 634414 View attachment 634415

Link below:

Cheers.
Thanks for the link, I've just ordered a set. My rubber mats don't have enough side on them to stop the melted snow off my shoes running over and getting to the underside of the rubber mats. I needed something to contain the water till I can clean it up with a towel.