Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather floor mats (RHD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes it’s confusing because of the LHD picture, but I ordered from the following link for my MIC M3. These are RHD and fit great in my 2021 car.

Thanks @Llama. In the end I took a punt on these L&U Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats - Ultimate All Weather & All Season Waterproof 3D Floor Liners - Front & Back Set of Floormats - Black Interior Accessories Fits 2017-2019: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home they appear to be the same as the Basenor but save a chunk of change! I messaged the vendor requesting RHD and got confirmation that's what they will send. Due to arrive late April, hopefully they won't be a cheap/dodgy counterfeit!

Thanks @Llama. In the end I took a punt on these L&U Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats - Ultimate All Weather & All Season Waterproof 3D Floor Liners - Front & Back Set of Floormats - Black Interior Accessories Fits 2017-2019: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home they appear to be the same as the Basenor but save a chunk of change! I messaged the vendor requesting RHD and got confirmation that's what they will send. Due to arrive late April, hopefully they won't be a cheap/dodgy counterfeit!

Update: These arrived - quality seems fine and they don't have any particular smell - can't comment on fit until the car arrives - will update once more after the 18th June :D

Reactions: Llama.
Moderator comment - 2 posts merged from "model 3p car mats, recommendations?"

I’m picking up my M3P next week and would like to order some decent all-weather car mats for front, back, trunk, frunk etc.. I have two kids who do a variety of sports so some decent ones would be good! any recommendations? thanks!
Bought all 5 mats from torque alliance, arrived in less than a week, good (English) web support, no import duties or customs charges and as my order was over their threshhold free delivery, no carriage costs either.
All fit very well and seem decent enough quality, not just a flat mat but a proper fitted mat with good high sides. They do a range of variously priced mats, I selected the “premium” ones
Only time will tell how durable they are, they are certainly 100% waterproof, with all the rainfall we’ve had recently I’ve had a few puddles and “skid marks”🙄 on the mats due to horrendous conditions underfoot. Easy enough to clean with a quick blast from the pressure washer😁

Reactions: Dilly and Jez_GB
Bought all 5 mats from torque alliance, arrived in less than a week, good (English) web support, no import duties or customs charges and as my order was over their threshhold free delivery, no carriage costs either.
All fit very well and seem decent enough quality, not just a flat mat but a proper fitted mat with good high sides. They do a range of variously priced mats, I selected the “premium” ones
Only time will tell how durable they are, they are certainly 100% waterproof, with all the rainfall we’ve had recently I’ve had a few puddles and “skid marks”🙄 on the mats due to horrendous conditions underfoot. Easy enough to clean with a quick blast from the pressure washer😁
Had mine for over a year. Easy to clean, still good as new. Did need to stick the driver’s side white ‘3’ with Evo Stick eventually but now it’s stayed put

Tesla have eventually released the RHD version of their 'Model 3 All-Weather Floor Liners'. Not cheap at £200, but by releasing them in the middle of summer you have a few months to save up before they are needed :D

model-3-all-weather-floor-liners

M3-liners.jpg

The Tesla 'Model 3 All-Weather Floor Liners' I ordered on Sunday arrived today! Even though the Tesla online store warns to expect customs delays, the mats shipped from Tamworth (UK). I guess it doesn't make sense to stock an RHD-specific product in NL, or are all UK Tesla online store orders now shipping from the UK?

Perhaps not surprisingly the fit is excellent. The mat for the back was folded, but it flattened out after a few minutes in the sun. They are not cheap, but I think they are smart enough to keep in the car year around, so I can recommend them.

Tesla-mats.jpg

They are not cheap, but I think they are smart enough to keep in the car year around, so I can recommend them.

Smart enough when they are new anyway! Once I've endured a muddy winter I find that rubber mats inevitably show a bit of marking, even after cleaning, and it's a nice change to put in the fresh carpet mats for the summer. (Though mine are cheapo rubber mats I must admit!)

Has anyone ordered a set from Tesla Shields? They get very good reviews and look like a high quality product.

They've finally arrived 75 days later!
Good build quality, have a rubbery feel, but not too thick and fit perfectly (have just put them over existing matts for now whilst they bed in).
They also look identical to the Tesla Shields one.

Reactions: Jitm