Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All weather floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my Tesmanian mats. They're very well made and molded perfectly. The lip is really high so it will trap A LOT of liquid should I ever need to trap that much fluid. There's no smell coming out of the box either. I think I'm going to get a set of these for my Model 3.

I keep my 2nd row seats folded down quite often to carry my bicycle, so I’m definitely in the market for a mat to cover that area. $90 for a mat which only covers the back of the second row seems a bit expensive, particularly since their trunk mat cargo liner is only $80. I was hoping for a mat that would cover the entire space, perhaps folding over when the 2nd row was in use.

I keep my 2nd row seats folded down quite often to carry my bicycle, so I’m definitely in the market for a mat to cover that area. $90 for a mat which only covers the back of the second row seems a bit expensive, particularly since their trunk mat cargo liner is only $80. I was hoping for a mat that would cover the entire space, perhaps folding over when the 2nd row was in use.
There are coupon codes.

Looks like Tesmanian is releasing another mat for the back of the 2nd row seats so that way when folded down the entire back is protected! Can't wait to see a video of these in action: 2020 Tesla Model Y Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats
I thought I read on a forum that with their Tesmanian Trunk Mat Cargo liner they couldn't recline the 2nd row seats with it in..can anyone with them confirm that?
You can recline with them.

Reactions: rsinger2