TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

All-Weather Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Roadster, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Roadster

Roadster Member

Looks like there was a brief discussion here about the Sector111 Roadster/Elise mats...
    [​IMG]
    ...as well as these Lloyd mats for sale on Amazon:

[​IMG]

Personally, I'm not diggin' the circular motif and there's some spirited discussions over on the MX forum here about that very topic. Regardless, they're just mats so perhaps we're being too picky?

Anyway, what all-weather mats do some of you folks have? The requisite photos, of course, would be greatly appreciated, thx.

2. thefortunes

thefortunes Member

72k miles on my Roadster (driven year-round here in Wisconsin) and the orignial OEM mats are still in great shape.

Regular vacuuming and occasional shampoo, but I also am fairly conscious about not dragging snow/dirt/etc... into the car.

• Like x 2
  3. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

I agree with @thefortunes on this one. In both of my Roadster 2.5's, I've used only the OEM floor mats and taken great care of them. They seem to hold up nicely if they're regularly vacuumed, conditioned, and if you're very cautious about who / what gets into your car.
    Can't beat the TESLA logo, and the fact they're OEM (since I'm very particular and geeky about these cars) :)

• Like x 1
  4. josh-io

josh-io Member

I have the Lloyd's in both my Roadsters and they work great. The OEM mats are sitting in my garage, looking brand new. :)

• Like x 1
  5. Roadster

Roadster Member

Photos pls, thx!

• Like x 1
  6. josh-io

josh-io Member

Here you go!

IMG_9546.JPG IMG_0885.JPG

• Helpful x 1
  7. Roadster

Roadster Member

Okay, those actually aren't that bad! Now we just need a matching mat for the trunk storage compartment. Thx for posting those pix @josh-io!

8. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

9. Nvbob

Nvbob Roadster 1256

We picked up a set of the Lloyds mats (same as what @josh-io has pictured). They did have the holes but, they needed a little "adjustment" to make them fit the way I wanted them to.
    Overall, we are very happy with them. We cleaned our OEMs and only use them for shows.

• Informative x 1