Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weather Lloyd Mats Installed (pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks so so , I don't like the color, black or gray would be not that easy to dirty. I like all weather leather mats, just as some other Model X owners get from xxx, did someone try this, hope get some good suggestion........The silicone or the leather one, which one is better?

Attachments

• 61pemiHNJ0L._SL1001_.jpg
    61pemiHNJ0L._SL1001_.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC00694.jpg
    DSC00694.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 192
Did you have to cut these at all? What did $52 buy you? The full second row? How about the front seat wells? The trunk/frunk, etc.
Which car was on the package(s) you bought?
52 dollars bought a 4x6 ft piece of 1/8" rubber that did the full second row. The front seat wells I bought a thicker precut set for about $75. In my 6 seat car I keep the third row down and use 1/8 plywood in 3 pieces. Also built an aluminum divider 10" high to prevent tools from sliding forward

I just received these, they look pretty good and fit pretty good. I bought the grey and should have got the black since the carpet is black. I also have their cargo mats on order and if they look as good will likely not order the WeatherTech when they are available.
I just received these, they look pretty good and fit pretty good. I bought the grey and should have got the black since the carpet is black. I also have their cargo mats on order and if they look as good will likely not order the WeatherTech when they are available.
ToughPro is okay but it started tearing up in the first week and saw some discoloration. I prefer the Lloyds, unreal quality and better finish. I picked up mine from EvEverything and have been really happy so far. Plus the 5 year warranty gave me peace of mind unlike the ToughPros. I bought them from this site:
All-Weather Model X (6 or 7-passenger) Custom Set (Over 400 sets sold)

ToughPro is okay but it started tearing up in the first week and saw some discoloration. I prefer the Lloyds, unreal quality and better finish. I picked up mine from EvEverything and have been really happy so far. Plus the 5 year warranty gave me peace of mind unlike the ToughPros. I bought them from this site:
All-Weather Model X (6 or 7-passenger) Custom Set (Over 400 sets sold)
Here's another option...at least for the driver and passenger sides, lol:

ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats