TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

All-Weather Model S Interior Set in Tan?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by SeminoleFSU, Apr 15, 2014.

1. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Member

#1 SeminoleFSU, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    I've been looking around for something close to the Weather Tech rubber mats that Tesla sells, but in Tan.. I have tan interior, and think this would lighten up the cabin a little bit and make it feel roomier and make it easier to see things (esp at night) in the cabin. Not to mention the stock floor mats slide around like crazy and generally kinda suck...

Has anyone seen anything like this yet? I wonder how tan mats would look against the black carpet?

This is the closest thing I could find, but they don't look nearly as nice as the Weather Tech ones.

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

3. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Member

4. tliving

tliving Member

I bought a full set of black ones. Hoping they look ok. Was $510 for a full set from Tesla. My interior is Tan.

5. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Member

Mind posting some pics when you get them put in?

6. tliving

tliving Member

Will do. Meanwhile when you get them they're all rolled up, flattening them out until Monday's delivery:

photo.JPG

7. tliving

tliving Member

#7 tliving, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    Sorry for the delay, been driving around grinning :)

IMG_2522.jpg IMG_2528.jpg IMG_2503.jpg IMG_2504.jpg IMG_2505.jpg IMG_2506.jpg
    IMG_2546.jpg

8. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Member

Very nice!! Okay- now you're tempting me. I can see why you got them too based off of the "activity" in the driver's and rear seat foot-wells. :smile:

9. tliving

tliving Member

The pictures look worse than it is, it looks clean. I was trying to get the mats to show up. Black mats inside a car are hard to get good shots of. In a lot of cars I would have wanted tan mats, but there's a lot of black accents (including entire dash) which is different than my last car. I'm very happy with the mats and the color.

Also note that the mats are $510 (for my set) from Tesla, $599.75 (and minus the Tesla logo) from Weathertech.

I also wrote about them a bit more here:
    Tesla All Weather Mats | Tesla Living