Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weathers Mat Available!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

K-MTG

Sunshade Captain of TMC
Oct 24, 2015
Irvine, CA
Finally, the Tesla Model X All-Weather Floor Mats are available! Tesla — Model X

Anyone ordering?

I'll probably snag the 6 Seat Floor Mat, but nothing available for the front drivers and passengers seat??

I would assume I would have to manually remove the entire mat if I go for the trunk option if I were to open the 3rd row seat?

Do they sell these at the SC, would like to see them in person?

Are these WeatherTech Mats

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 2.35.53 PM.png

Where are the front seat ones? Most important ones...

I'll order a full set when they are all available, front two, 2nd/3rd rows, front and back.

I really wouldn't question any others being better. WeatherTech liners are always the best. They have high lips, very high in front seat liners, that really capture liquids and have a lot more coverage typically.

Last edited:
Although I have a model s, I did speak to the Vancouver SC and they said that while they do try to keep them in stock they were sold out at the time and were waiting on an order. So to the question above, I suspect that a SC may have them in stock, but given the high demand they could be out of stock. In this case, they could add you to a waitlist.

Hope this helps.

I have only had my mats for my car for a few days now, but overall I am pretty happy with them as new, just need to see how they hold up now.

Some info from Tesla:

Front mats for the Model X are in development, however, they have not yet been released. We unfortunately do not have a timing estimate to provide at this time.

There are 2 rear cargo mats available for the Model X. The larger mat is for use when the third row seats are folded down, while the smaller mat is for use when the third row seats are upright. Both mats will have to be removed to access the lower rear storage compartment.

These mats have only recently launched, so it is unlikely that they have made it into our Service Centers at this time. If you purchase the mats online and are unhappy with the way they fit, we are happy to accept a return within 30 days of purchase.

In terms of vehicle compatibility, unfortunately, we do not have any further information as to why the 7 Seat, 6 Seat and large Rear Cargo Mat are not compatible with vehicles with a VIN greater than F022381.

• Helpful
Reactions: McManX and vandacca