Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weathers Mat Available!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got tired of waiting, so I ordered the Lloyds all weather version instead for $99 for both frunk and trunk (3rd row up) from eveverything.com. I'm glad I did, since the tesla version of the trunk mat has to be removed to access the lower well, which I'm finding more use in the X than I did in my S. Plus, less than half the cost, and free shipping!

Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
Pictures! (Frunk, trunk, big trunk)

Frunk is perfect out of the box. The two trunk ones are still a bit squirrelly on the edge so I took them out to flatten a bit longer. I can tell these will be great when flat. Glad I waited it out!

IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG

Unbelievable that they didn't come out with front mats at same time... They probably lost an order from me due to that fact. We will most likely go with third party mats that I saw on the other thread... as for the trunk area we got a nice extendable mat that also protects the sides of the interior and has a partition, from trunk-liners.com. have been very happy with it, it even has a protective flap that folds down over the rear bumper to protect it from scratches when loading or unloading.

Finally, the Tesla Model X All-Weather Floor Mats are available! Tesla — Model X

Anyone ordering?

I'll probably snag the 6 Seat Floor Mat, but nothing available for the front drivers and passengers seat??

I would assume I would have to manually remove the entire mat if I go for the trunk option if I were to open the 3rd row seat?

Do they sell these at the SC, would like to see them in person?

Are these WeatherTech Mats

View attachment 201907

Thanks! Looks like they got some back in stock today, and I just ordered the six seat version. :)