Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weathers Mat Available!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my full trunk mat today. Car is off getting doors Xpelled so the mat is "chillin" in the garage.

This image came with the "instructions". Hard to see because it's printed in low resolution.

wt_trunk_mat.jpg

Unbelievable that they didn't come out with front mats at same time... They probably lost an order from me due to that fact.

Likewise...though the price gave me pause as well. Still, I haven't found an alternative I like better yet for my 6 seater.

I also wish the cargo tray folded, but, like those of you who had early model MDXs, my first-gen Pilot's did not fold either and I got by just fine with it for over 13 years...probably because I rarely had the third row up.

Here are some pics of the second and third row for the seven seater. They fit really well and the two segments meet perfectly together. The bottom of the third row segment has a few dots of what appears to be the soft side of velcro, not sure why. Also never noticed there were lights under the front seats until now. Just waiting for the driver, passenger, and hopefully trunk well now.

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

Here are some pics of the second and third row for the seven seater. They fit really well and the two segments meet perfectly together. The bottom of the third row segment has a few dots of what appears to be the soft side of velcro, not sure why. Also never noticed there were lights under the front seats until now. Just waiting for the driver, passenger, and hopefully trunk well now.

View attachment 202739

View attachment 202740

View attachment 202741

View attachment 202742

View attachment 202743

Did you lay them on the original mats, or did you take the original mats out?

Hey McManX
I see in your pics that you have the large size rear trunk mat when the rear seats are folded down. If you put the 3rd row seats up, can you see a way to keep the mat attached to the back of them? I am hoping to avoid dog hair on the seat backs.
Thanks.

Hey McManX
I see in your pics that you have the large size rear trunk mat when the rear seats are folded down. If you put the 3rd row seats up, can you see a way to keep the mat attached to the back of them? I am hoping to avoid dog hair on the seat backs.
Thanks.

I don't think that would work because the mat wouldn't want to stay folded without a bunch of velcro or being cut in half. Might want to look at this thread for cargo liners the one @ohmman , a few others, and I have seems to be the one of choice for dogs.

Cargo Liner

View attachment 202739

View attachment 202740

View attachment 202741

View attachment 202742

View attachment 202743

The Tesla all weather mats I have in my 2016 Model S has these velcro circles on them, the 'soft' side is on the back of the mat and there is a 'hard' circle that is attached to the carpet in the car. The mating velcro circles do a great job of keeping the mats in place. Works great - they don't move around at all. Only small negative is I feel like I'm going to rip something when I go to pull them out to clean (they are attached pretty tight!)

I noticed my WeatherTech set that I purchased for my 2013 Model S didn't come with the velcro circles, they came with some sort of plastic hook that you screw into the carpet. I didn't install that and my mats can move a little (the front ones).

• Informative
Reactions: McManX
Can you send me the link from weather tech? I haven't seen them outside of the Tesla shop page (where they are currently unavailable).

I think Tesla have exclusive rights to sell them for the first year. At least that's what my SC told me. I got a set of the 6 seater mats plus frunk & cargo from the SC. I must have called about them just after they got an order because they said they had plenty.

Waiting on the front set. Got a set of Lloyd rubbertite in the meantime. Anyone know when we can expect the Tesla fronts for the MX?