TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Alliant Loan Which Credit Bureau do they pull?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Spacex, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Spacex

Spacex Member

Im thinking in ordering my tesla model s by the January 15 so i can get the unlimited supercharging. When you get your Tesla financing threw Alliant Credit Union what credit score do they pull when you apply for your Alliant loan
    Equifax, Experian or Transunion????

Since you guys already got your Tesla you probably know which one did they pull when you got your loan. Thank you

2. Nosken

Nosken Member

Just call them. I talked to them on the phone regarding rates two days ago, and if I remember correctly, it was Equifax.
    I just did my application with Tesla, and they are using TD Bank. They informed me I need to unfreeze my credit on all three agencies.

3. Ravenous21

Ravenous21 Member

I live in California and did my financing with Alliant, they used Transunion to get my report.