Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alliant Phone Call What's it for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All, I applied and was approved for a loan through Alliant. I'm nearing my delivery date and I was told by my Tesla DS that I need to have a 5-10min phone call with Alliant to get things ready.

What do I need to have on hand for this phone call? Is it primarily for getting accounts setup etc.. Will I need my account info ready to setup Autopay? Is it more of an interview (if so what for) is it just the business aspects of getting the loan setup?

English is not my first language and sometimes I have trouble understanding over the phone so I prefer to know ahead of time so I don't get confused.

For me with TechCU (another Tesla loan), they called to confirm delivery date, loan amount and loan APR. Then then sent documents to sign via email to a online website with a PDF file. TechCU needed the final MVPA from Tesla to get it all in motion first.

Probably something similar for Alliant.

I financed w/Alliant about 2-months ago, but no phone call to set things up. However, Alliant did setup my autopay to go to someone else's loan :mad: -- that person must have thought they won a free Tesla.