Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alliant Promo ending tonight?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, another data point. I called Alliant today, and the rep told me for sure the rate ends on July 18th, and that if you intend to get that rate you should apply before the 18th at 4pm their time.

I plan to do that and just hope that my delivery gets here before then. Email from my DS said mid to late august, so it's not looking good.

Ok, another data point. I called Alliant today, and the rep told me for sure the rate ends on July 18th, and that if you intend to get that rate you should apply before the 18th at 4pm their time.

I plan to do that and just hope that my delivery gets here before then. Email from my DS said mid to late august, so it's not looking good.

You just need to have the VIN paperwork by that time, not the actual car.

Just got this from the DS.

"Thanks for your reply! As regards to financing early, it can be done, but that would mean starting your payments early and securing insurance early as well. Alliant needs to see proof of insurance on the vehicle within 30 days of funding a loan."

So I'm moving forward with applying with Alliant on July 18th and we'll go from there!

Hi Cnasty,
First off, Congrats! So what rate and term did you get from Alliant?

I got 1.49% for 72 months.

I locked it in and will provide the VIN# next week when confirmed and off we go!

Took one email to make contact, one phone call, and approved on the spot.

Highly recommended to anyone as I am very weary about this process in general and credit and such but was blown away by the ease.

Almost too easy if that makes sense? Like should I be concerned that its too good to be true? I havent gotten any documents or anything but trying to be optimistic with others around here who did the exact same process and it worked out great.

I got 1.49% for 72 months.

I locked it in and will provide the VIN# next week when confirmed and off we go!

Took one email to make contact, one phone call, and approved on the spot.

Highly recommended to anyone as I am very weary about this process in general and credit and such but was blown away by the ease.

Almost too easy if that makes sense? Like should I be concerned that its too good to be true? I havent gotten any documents or anything but trying to be optimistic with others around here who did the exact same process and it worked out great.

I heard somewhere on this thread that the rate is locked for only 30 days. Since delivery is about 8 weeks out, are they going to honor the rate by then?

I heard somewhere on this thread that the rate is locked for only 30 days. Since delivery is about 8 weeks out, are they going to honor the rate by then?

I have been "assured" yes they will as long as they get the VIN before the 18th when that rate expires because they will be changing their rates.

Again, may be too good to be true but I have this in writing from Alliant and will see where it goes.

Reactions: Austin Powers
I have been "assured" yes they will as long as they get the VIN before the 18th when that rate expires because they will be changing their rates.

Again, may be too good to be true but I have this in writing from Alliant and will see where it goes.

@Cnasty how did you get this in writing? I called a couple days ago based on this thread and the CSR suggested I wait until I get a delivery date because the lock is only good for 30 days. At the time I was looking at August - Early September delivery but now I'm look at Late July - August delivery. I was going to apply next week (~7/14-7/15) hoping I'd get the car w/in 30 days of that because I do NOT want to miss out on this rate. I already have my VIN.

@Cnasty how did you get this in writing? I called a couple days ago based on this thread and the CSR suggested I wait until I get a delivery date because the lock is only good for 30 days. At the time I was looking at August - Early September delivery but now I'm look at Late July - August delivery. I was going to apply next week (~7/14-7/15) hoping I'd get the car w/in 30 days of that because I do NOT want to miss out on this rate. I already have my VIN.

Through email in asking the expirations, dates, and details regarding the rate dropping after 30 days.

Was told they just need the VIN by the end of the promotional rate and they are good.

Buyer beware as I am prepared for a new rate if it happens but will definitely go back to these details in my emails to them.