Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alloy Wheel Repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in the NE area used them? Or have other recommendations? One of our wheels has curb rash, and when I was in Dedham last week I asked if they had any recommendations for fixing it. The service rep said that was a national company with a good reputation. Just wondering if anyone has used them and how the result was.

I have used Rimpro in Tyngsboro, MA and have been very happy. They are located in a bit of an industrial area, and I think they do a lot of business for body shops, detailing shops, dealerships, etc -- but they do sorta have a retail business too. I would recommend them. (I had all 4 21" Tesla turbines fixed last spring. I suspect it will be an annual visit, given the abuse those rims get from the roads around here.)

Has anyone in the NE area used them? Or have other recommendations? One of our wheels has curb rash, and when I was in Dedham last week I asked if they had any recommendations for fixing it. The service rep said that was a national company with a good reputation. Just wondering if anyone has used them and how the result was.

I used the Alloy Wheel Repair in Danbury, CT 2 years ago to repair a bent rim and they did a fine job at a very reasonable price. Can't speak for any of their other locations.