Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alloygator reseller in the United States?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pollux

Supporting Member
Hi,

I've, um, "used up" some of the Alloy Gators that I put on my 21" tires. :redface: I ordered my original set from AlloyGator in the United Kingdom (alligator.co.uk). They've done a fine job for me, so I want to order more. But it takes 2-4 weeks to get them from England.

Has anyone heard of a source in the United States for Alloy Gators?

Thanks,
Alan

Hi,

I've, um, "used up" some of the Alloy Gators that I put on my 21" tires. :redface: I ordered my original set from AlloyGator in the United Kingdom (alligator.co.uk). They've done a fine job for me, so I want to order more. But it takes 2-4 weeks to get them from England.

Has anyone heard of a source in the United States for Alloy Gators?

Thanks,
Alan

www.teslaccessories.com

@Bhuwan,

Thanks, pal! But where do I find the artsci alternative?

Alan - don't buy them! See artsci alternative

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, @JPP,

Thanks for the pointer!

Have you used the Wheel Bands you pointed me to at www.teslaccessories.com? Do you find them to be equivalent to or superior to Alloy Gators?

Thanks!

Alan

@Bhuwan,

Thanks, pal! But where do I find the artsci alternative?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, @JPP,

Thanks for the pointer!

Have you used the Wheel Bands you pointed me to at Welcome | Aftermarket Accessories for Tesla Model S Do you find them to be equivalent to or superior to Alloy Gators?

Thanks!

Alan

Me...no wheel bands on my 19's. Don't find the Alloygators very attarctive. A few curb scuffs, but I can cope. Looking at possibly trying artsci's clever home brew system. Reminds me of prior tires on old Lexus SCs which were manufactured with intrinsic rim guards.