Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AlloyGators in Silver on 19in Sport Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After some light rim rash on the front passenger rim I decided to get some protection. Not an exact match but really close. Completely covered the original damage too.
Process involves jacking up or lifting the car and slightly deflating the tires. AlloyGators are hammered in with a rubber mallet. You could do it yourself with the proper tools(I did not).
I liked these much better than the RimBlades that stick on via an adhesive. I didn't like the idea of stone adhesive I would have to clean off at a later date or weak adhesive that would come off during normal use.

Installed for just under $300 for AlloyGators, instillation and NY sales taxes.
Let me know if you have any questions.

View media item 118660View media item 118661View media item 118662View media item 118663View media item 118664View media item 118665

Thanks for the pics. Not loving the looks. I’ll risk it. I figure the only time I’m at a decent risk of curb rash is parallel parking, and I’m going to let the EAP do that for me. Besides, I just had some pretty bad curb rash removed from a wheel on my BMW for $125 the other day. Looks like new.