Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost 2 mo. wait time for service appointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SC apologized for not being able to offer me an appt till next week. I wasn't available that early, went for 2 weeks. Rocklin CA. Great service center and always give me a Tesla loaner. Only had to use it once before.
I recall ~1 week for anything like a annual visit. Since I purchased the valet service, I've had them do that once since they expected to be done the same day.

My SC apologized for not being able to offer me an appt till next week. I wasn't available that early, went for 2 weeks. Rocklin CA. Great service center and always give me a Tesla loaner. Only had to use it once before.

I recall ~1 week for anything like a annual visit. Since I purchased the valet service, I've had them do that once since they expected to be done the same day.

We have a great group of people in Rocklin, no doubt. It's well run, they know their stuff, and everyone is super-nice.

Pleasantly surprised when I contacted the local (Salt Lake City) service center this past Monday about getting the internet upgrade and they said to bring it in the next day (they said to plan on leaving it at least half a day). Only problem was they'd have no loaner available so I made the appointment for next Monday when a loaner will be available.

Some people have had to wait 6-7 months for an appointment in the Oslo area, most have to wait 3+ months.

They are doing things to increase capacity, but I can certainly understand it can be very frustrating.

I'm pretty sure they don't care too much (like they don't care much about the supercharger network in Norway, considering the amount of cars).

In Bergen it's been a minimum 5 month wait, for well over a year now. If they really cared, they would have opened several new SC a long time ago.