Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost New Goodyear Eagle Touring 245/45R19

Jul 5, 2017
Boston
Up for sale we have a set of 4 nearly new Goodyear Eagle Touring tires. 245/45R19 98W. Installed by the Tesla Service Center. Used for less than 2,000 miles.

I bought a used S which had just had these new tires put on right before I bought it. I decided against using them because I wanted Nokian's for the snow.

They are in perfect condition. Can ship at buyer's expense. Or pick up in the Boston area.

$350. A steal. I just want to get rid of them.

PIctures here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/H92ZgrjGMxQEPHvq1

Jul 5, 2017
Boston
these were sold but the buyer backed up. a bunch of you emailed. they are available again. first come first serve. you are responsible for any shipping costs including pickup. they are ready to be picked up (4 strapped together) at 02474.

JPUConn

Aug 11, 2014
CT
That is a steal. I recently sold a similar set with less than 500 miles on it for $500 and thought that was incredible fair.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC